patrick conroy

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

I can't quite tell what question you are asking. I think you say you have
issue 153 which reviews Cyclone dust collectors. If I read that correctly,
then I can not help. If I am misreading your posting and you want to know
about reviews of the cyclone dust collectors, I have that issue and can
help.

Sorry for being obtuse - yes, I have issue #153. I was missing #140. I have
not decided whether I have the space/money/need for a cyclone. But I would
like to upgrade my 1HP DC.

Was curious to see what Wood liked in their test of DCs in #140.
thanks