The bleed is only on bright scenes. On further looking, I found that it was
more affected by contrast, like Jerry was saying. Didn't catch that at
first. I did adjust the screens for each one, but there isn't much wiggle
room. A touch left gives right bleed, a touch right starts giving the first
slight retrace. Just right is in between these. With so little wiggle room I
figure the tubes are weak. It belongs to a friend, so he'll have to decide
whether to pony up for tubes down the road. Should do him okay for a while
yet.

Thanks very much,

Danny