mac davis

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:19:55 -0400, Silvan
wrote:

Nate Perkins wrote:

Just a really cool night, having a brew, listening to some mp3's on
the box, and doing all the hand fitting, shaving, etc... my own
little world...

Definitely, no beer before or during power tools .. I'd like to keep
all ten!

No beer during shaving and fitting either! Every scar I bear has been from
a mishap with chisels, saws and gouges (or knives or dogs, or surgery, but
those are other stories.) The nastiest one was from an ordinary dovetail
saw, cutting ordinary joinery 101 tenons on a piece of scrap.

That was when I was sober! So for me, if it's Miller time, it's time to
lock up the shop.

oh, I wouldn't use anything dangerous if I was drinking...
last night, I spread the parts out on a workmate next to my chair and
played at hand sanding them while I listened to music with a few
friends.. kinda like ladies knitting, I guess.. lol