Doug Winterburn

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:29:23 -0700, Dan Cullimore wrote:

Now, tell me again why your parents'
blood preasure meds cost so much every month. . .

Actually, the parents blood pressure medicine is costing less than it did
- in fact is now costing nothing. Seems the MIL's BP was low, so first
went the water pills. After that, no improvement, so out went the BP
meds. Now her BP has settled in at right around normal. I suspect many
folks spending huge amounts on a slew of meds are over-medicated. In
fact, more folks die every year (estimated in the 100,000 range) than die
in auto accidents.

http://americanchiropractic.net/medical_statistics/medical_statistics.htm

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between