Frank

Thanks for the suggestion. What are box stores? Are they places to buy
shipping supplies? Why do these stores carry charging clips? Also, I
need this for a small project I'm doing and need 30 pairs of these
clips, so browsing stands a good chance of not being able to get the
quantity I need. I need to find who actually makes these or an
industrial supply store that sells these.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:44:28 -0400, willshak
wrote:

willshak wrote:

Frank wrote:

No - radio shack has smooth clip, no teeth.

I have 4" spring clamps on my small battery charger. Same as the
battery jumper cables, but smaller. Somebody must have them, but who?
You've already browsed the electrical aisles at the box stores?

Looked after I posted. Here they a
http://www.poolandspa.com/catalog/pr...0252000029.cfm