R Taylor

mogga wrote:
On 13 Oct 2004 12:44:27 -0700, (Conrad Edwards)
wrote:

mogga wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:00:59 +0100, MM wrote:

I have now had an offer. It is almost 10% below the asking price.
Given the current market situation, what are your comments?

MM

If you were a buyer I'd have said try an offer of 20% less.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...oup%3Duk.d-i-y

If it was like this house, I'd say take it!

We have spiders in our house big enough to eat huge clusters of
spiders. Unless the cats eat all the spiders. Or is it supposed to be
old ladies?

what you need is a few cows in the loft to get rid of the
spider eating old women.

RT