Kevin Singleton

wrote in message

You weren't talking about third world countries, you were talking about
Poland and Australia, when Poland has said they were deceived by the US
(Now would a friend say that? And would the US deceive its friends?),
and Australia is only the 12th largest contributor of troops. If those
are the best examples you could come up with, that either says something
about you or about the coalition. In either case, it's not good.

I still don't expect every nation to contribute on the same level as the US.
Poland has committed to keeping 60% of their current contingency through
2005. That hardly sounds like a nation that believes they were deceived. I
didn't invoke the listed nations, so you'll have to contact the original
poster to confirm what it means to pull those nations out in the middle of a
discussion. I'm simply saying that our friends have come on board and
contributed. And, we appreciate their contributions. I think it's good,
all the way 'round.

--
Kevin
-=#=-