Phil

Yes,
Terrorists now live in fear, before they could hit and run and know they
might get a cruise missile shot at them in retaliation and it would be all
done for.
We have a President that has backbone and stands for what he believes, not
the sway of voter polls.

On the other hand we have a candidate that was analyzed as the most LIBERAL
Senator in the US Senate based on his record. Folks a Zebra's stripes don't
change. He didn't receive an honorable discharge from the Military until it
was initiated in Clintons last year in office. Hmm, could there be some back
scratching here. He hasn't signed the form to open his military records.
The only reason to do that is you have something to hide, hence no timely
honarable discharge.. If the military had any backbone they would have
court-martialed him for aiding the enemy as a commander in the US military he
violated his oath when he testified before congress. He says he's intouch
with the middle class, no he's an elitist that told the St. Louis audience
nobody made $200K he could tell by looking, has his nails manicured (gee's
that real middle class), has a history of wanting more government involvement
in our daily lives.

This choice boils down to several simple ideologies:
Bush
Tax people less and let them decide on how to spend their own money
Let Christians live with their beliefs, not be told when and where they can
express their beliefs
Economic growth is based on a secure nation. Think of what would happen if
following 9-11 there had been another one in 6 months. We would have been in
a depression regardless of who was president.
Common sense enviornmental policy, we are a fossil fuel based economy, no
new technology has proven to be less cost effective we should be beefing up
US based oil production and drilling in Anwar, building some refineries and
pushing hydrogen technology.
Job growth is based on sound economic principles, not economic
protectionism. Time forces jobs to change, how many jobs were the around
home computers 50 years ago, zero they didn't exist. How many blacksmiths
and carriage builders do we need today verses a 100 years ago, virtually
none.
Free enterprise works.
A person should be able to invest a small amout of the money they would
otherwise pay into social security, so they can be better off financially
when the retire.

Kerry,
Tax to supply the government money to control our lives.
Give preference not equality to athiests
Economic growth is based on government growth.
Enviornmental policy is - to hell with the economy as long as it saves the
purple striped coachroach from the endangered spieces list. Add 50 cents a
gallon to gasoline so we use less.
Job growth is via protectionism. i.e. prevent outsourcing, and have US
consomers pay higher costs for goods and services.
Wants to keep the elites seperated from the working class via depending on
the government instead of themselves.

Folks the left has lied to you for years. They say "trust the government it
will take care of you". Example social security, medicare, medicade,
unemployment insurance, prescription drugs, OSHA, public schools, school
lunch programs, agricultural price support..... Guess who pays, you the
taxpayer. Wonder why its tough to compete with foreign labor, they don't
have those costs to support! The left says big business is all corrupt and
it's your enemy, hmm they provide jobs, benifits, community involvement,
investment opportunities for people to make money, yea there really bad
alright.

tony1158 wrote:

Hi all,

The question is "are you better off now, then you were 4 years ago?" If
the answer is yes, vote for Bush, if the answer is no, vote for Kerry.

Tony

www.votepair.org