Doordoc

(John) wrote in message . com...
For some reason, my sectional garage door will only open a small gap
the first time I try. Once I put something in the way of the
electronic eye beam, it will lift it all the way. I used silicon
lubricant on the wheels and hinges but it still happens. Any
suggestions?

What happens the second time you try to open it without anything in
front of the photo-cells? The photo-cells are not supposed to effect
the door from opening at all (even if they are disconnected.

As the other poster suggested use the door by hand to determine if the
door is causing the problem (as in sticking or too heavy) or if it is
probably in the opener.

Doordoc
www.DoorsAndOpeners.com