Charlie Self

Patrick Conroy responds:

You know that. I know that. But you gotta remember, Jerry Falwell was all

over
the lavender TeleTubby for being a homosexual...because it was lavendar,

IIRC.

Your kidz are grown, huh?
Tinky Winky started sportin' a purse. A red purse.

With three small ones lemme' know if you need to know what happened on
Clifford last nite. I can also fill you in on Blue's Clues, Dora and
Jakers.

No thanks. Even the grandchildren are past that stage, though their idea of
high entertainment remains the TV set.

Charlie Self
"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind
simultaneously, and accepting both of them." George Orwell