David Gale

"David Gale" wrote:

If I know I have a million dollars in my bank account, and then my
next statement indicates that I don't, and the bank doesn't have any
documentation about a withdrawal of funds, am I wrong, or the bank?

Oh, that's easy: you're delusional. Or crooked. Or both. So, that's what
Bush did, eh? Nah, stealing and lying about a million would be chump
change to him.

Let me clarify: by "I know", I meant that I have previous bank statements
showing my million-dollar ballance. Complete with a record of deposit.

So, I know I'm neither delusional or crooked, since I have documented
evidence showing my million-dollar ballance. The bank, however, claims that
I no longer have that ballance, despite their being able to show how the
money left my account. Who is wrong, and whose responsibility is it to
document where the money went?

(If you're willing to accept the bank's position here, man, I wish I were
your banker.)