Default Wiring a dimmer switch....

In uk.d-i-y, PoP wrote:

I heard a whooshing sound. Something just flew over my head. What's
this reference to Ruth then?

Archers, mate. She's the fake Geordie.

Actually it's all terribly interesting right now. David's in a real state
over the bovine TB spreading through his beef *and* dairy herds, and not
only shot a badger dead recently (and was convicted, a terrible stain
on the character of our favourite parish councillor) but is now talking about
raising the drinking troughs above badger height. For light relief, he's
plotting to annoy Linda Snell by letting Joe Grundy pretend-lease 6 acres
of his land, so that Joe qualifies as running an Agricultural Enterprise
and will be able to re-erect the pole barn Linda agitated to have the
council order Joe to take down. And now Alan, the new right-on vicar, is
seriously contemplating a drug rehab centre in the parish, after his failed
attempt to help Luke who'd once stayed at Jill's on a farm holiday off the
heroin. He's got right up Matt Crawford's nose with this idea - oh, and
Matt is sh*gging Lilian, who's back from Guernsey and looking as if she
wants to settle down. Alistair's hitting the bottle and letting his vet
practice's finances go down the toilet, which Shula's just about to discover
(or maybe has, haven't listened for a couple of days).

Shall I go on? ;-)

Stefek