JAW

And I think that brings up another point. Compare this cost difference in the US, just a few states away with the cost
of doing business anywhere in the world. Do you think that the cost of a widget, with all manufacturing costs the same,
except for the cost of living, would be the same to produce in CA as it would in ND ? Heck the cost of housing in ND is
1/10 that of CA. Granted the scenery is not the same, but when I go to the store to buy that widget, I could care less
what the scenery at the manufacturing facility is. Now for all the CA and ND residents that would read this, my intent
is not to slam you or your *chosen* lifestyle, I am just pointing out a simple fact.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
Paul Harvey gave a couple of statistics today. A 2200 sq. ft, 4 bedroom
home in North Dakota would sell for $130,000. The same exact home moved to
La Jolla, CA would be $1.75 million.