Kevin Singleton

"Ian St. John" wrote in message
They had to certify the absense. It is not enought that they cannot find
them. They have to check the last detail to ensure that nothing is
mislabeled.

In that case, the inspections were decades from being complete, because
there are literally thousands of square miles of desert that hadn't even
begun to be inspected. Do you realize that it is impossible to prove that
something does not exist? You can only prove that the WMD were not where
you looked, at the time you were looking.

Look here idiot. If I keep looking in the closet for my shoes and every
time
I look they aren't there, it may not prove that my shoes aren't in the
closet but what are the odds??

Do you think that's a reasonable example? Do you not understand that you've
only proven that your shoes aren't in the closet, and not that they don't
exist? Please, try and think for a second. Could the shoes not be
somewhere else? Somewhere you haven't been allowed to look? Do you really,
honestly believe that, just because the WMD weren't where the inspectors
were looking, that it proves that they don't exist, and that's good enough?
Even for something more dangerous than your shoes? Please. Try and think.

These are people that can tell by sampling the air in South Korea that
North
Korea is building gas centrifuges. Are these the sorts of people to miss
any
clues???

Of course. You can't even find your damn shoes. Hillary couldn't find a
box of records that were in the White House. There are still land mines all
over the world. You're not trying to think. You're just parroting
something someone read to you, aren't you?

So you figure that someone can move them around like a cheshire cat,
without
trace? What are you smoking?

Where _are_ your shoes? Of course "they" can be moved. In fact, WMD that
can't be moved are all but useless, if you stop to think about it.

more stupid **** deleted as it isn't any better

Or, more likely, **** that can't be refuted by someone who can't even find
his damn shoes.

--