Andy Hall

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:33:23 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:52:17 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:28:57 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Right. The point being that their 20lpm claim is stretching

reality
a little.

No. It will do 20 litres/min and fill an average bath up at that rate
before dropping down to 11 l/min.

You don't know that because they don't specify the size of the
heatbank.

There are a number of additional components crammed in there vs. the
older product.

These types of combi's are designed to fill one bath pronto and a have a

quick recovery in a matter of minutes after.

Mmmm. We've had that discussion before and I don't see any point in
repeating it.

Exactly. You haven't a clue.

I am sure that discerning readers looking at previous threads will be
able to realise the limitations of this approach and decide for
themselves whether it affects them.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl