tony sayer

In article om, Dave
Liquorice writes
On 13 Oct 2004 09:08:46 GMT, Huge wrote:

"My computer's broken... Could you have a look?"
"Sure. I charge £65/hr."
"Blimey, that's a bit steep. Could you do a discount rate for
family?"
"That *is* the discount rate for family. BTW, what do you do for a
living?"
"I'm an accountant"
"Excellent. Can you come round and do my tax return?"

Bingo... should shut most people up when asking for such "favours".

Humm... We've got two doctors living either side of us. DO NOT even
think about getting any advice from them for free, or outside surgery
hours!.

Same with the accountant across the road;((

--
Tony Sayer