Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
StealthUK wrote:
It's the first I've heard about burying cables 50mm. How many
builders or electricians do you think have complied with these
regulations?

Only a fool would run cables diagonally across a wall. I can't think of
any real reason ever to do it - apart from to 'save' cable.

What has burying cables 50mm got to do with diagonally running cables?
Do you bother reading posts before you respond?

Do you bother to read regs before opening your gob?

But while on the subject of diagonal runs, the report states that the
cable was meandering. To me, that doesn't imply the fitter ran the
cable diagonally to save cable, more likely a dodgy 'straight' run
that swerved all over the place.

You can read anything into anything.

--
*Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?