Dave Stanton

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:36:00 +0100, Mark Webb wrote:

In article ,
(Dave Stanton) wrote:

Sealer will keep the sand in, so the sealer companies say

Interesting. I thought sealer just stopped the blocks discolouring from
spills etc. I presume this is a liquid? If so, does it alter the colour
of the blocks it comes into contact with? I don't fancy having to do the
entire area.

Mark W.

There is some stuff which is red to help bring back colour to faded
blocks. But most of it would appear to be colourless. They are putting
the sand down today, so off to B & Q Sat as I understand they sell block
paving sealer otherwise its buy off the net.

Dave