Neil Jones

Default Hutton, the real facts.

Lots of articles report this story, though none seem to report what he
said or where or when. This vagueness makes me wonder if there may be

bit of urban myth effect going on. If you can provide a link (or any
source) to what he said rather than vague "ha-ha caught him out" style
stories I'd be obliged and interested. :-)

In any case: the winner of the last major trophy, whom was an idol for

the
older fans and remembered fondly would be a teenage idol for some
fans. Especially for a team sauntering vaguely downwards.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes, sorry, I only noticed the cross post a couple of posts ago.

Could be an urban myth, but it's mentioned in Hansard (along with a
number of other fibs):-
http://www.parliament.the-stationery...900/cmhansrd/v
o991117/debtext/91117-02.htm

http://tinyurl.com/2mjer

which, unless anyone can point to the contrary, will do for me.

Neil