Mike Pitt

Default Hutton, the real facts.

In article ,
Neil Jones wrote:
How many four-year-old teenagers have you met?

So do you know what were his exact words then?

(You didn't reply when I posted before to cam.misc only. I guess you are
on uk.d-i-y so this time I'll cross post. Of course you could be ignoring
me ;-) I wouldn't blame you...)

Lots of articles report this story, though none seem to report what he
said or where or when. This vagueness makes me wonder if there may be a
bit of urban myth effect going on. If you can provide a link (or any
source) to what he said rather than vague "ha-ha caught him out" style
stories I'd be obliged and interested. :-)

In any case: the winner of the last major trophy, whom was an idol for the
older fans and remembered fondly would be a teenage idol for some
fans. Especially for a team sauntering vaguely downwards.

Cheers,

Mike