IMM

Default Hutton, the real facts.

"Kris" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 02:09:03 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , IMM
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ashley Stevens
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Whatever intelligence he got, he should still have looked at the bigger
picture. The letter I have posted on uk-diy isn't the only voice saying
that his intelligence was false

What about the "intelligence" that an american student had published
on the internet and was written during 1987-1991 and at the time was
just about spot on,The coalition distroyed just about anything that
saddam possessed in the 1991 conflict.
10 years later this evidence was published by "us" (word for word)
and presented as up to date information and a reason that so much
doubt remained about the quality of intelligence and made us the
laughing stock of the world.
If this is the way we gather intelligence then god help us.

He made a grave error of judgement and one way or another will be
answerable for it

Tb and co will find a scapegoat to take the blame and might yet again
come out of it all ok......again.

Don't think that the beeb will let this go they will in their revenge
in one way or another.

It is best fro the BBC to look at themselves and what they did, and their
own internal checks and balances, rather than thinking about any revenge.