Mike in Mystic

Default FS: Jet mini-lathe and stand

I have a Jet 1014 14" Mini Lathe for sale along with the Jet JML-S
Adjustable Mini Lathe Stand. These are both less than a year old and have
literally been used only to turn 5 pens.

Price for same new on Amazon is $250 for the lathe and $108 for the stand.
If you buy both the lathe and the stand the asking price is $275. The price
for the lathe alone is $210 and for the stand alone is $85.

I'm in Mystic, CT and due to the weight of the lathe and stand, I think
shipping is cost prohibitive. Will drive reasonable distance to meet you for
delivery.

Let me know if you have questions.

Mike