Dave Liquorice

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:58:09 GMT, EricP wrote:

Sadly, I think we are no longer in a commom sense time.

It does seem to be on the wane...

Todays Idiocy was being told that the local primary can no longer
display school photos on the internal notice board in the school
hall.

Every parent is required to agree to their childs image being
included in any photo. Half a dozen always refuse, so the school
photo is ended.

I can see some circumstances where parents might object to photos of
their child, anything from belief system to hiding from abusive
partner.

However it's just pigging stupid of the school to deprive the rest of
the school of the photo, simply ensure that those pupils that cannot
be in the photo aren't. Or is that not "politicaly correct" as it
singles those pupils out as "different", bah, stuff 'em they had a
choice.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail