G&M

"Chris Nellist" wrote in
message ...
I understand that the Dulux paint colour codes are based on
the NCS colour system. I'd like to convert between this
and the RGB/CMY systems, so as to be able, for example, to
identify the Dulux colour most closely matching a given 3-byte
hex code (e.g. in CMY, primary magenta as 00FF00).

I think they also apply some scrambling. I've tried to decode the numbers
on the samples without success. Lawrence LB once went to a place that would
take a colour, scan it in and match it exactly but I can't find anybody to
offer this service.