Jerry G.

Do you have the proper supply voltage to the HOT?
Is the collector of the HOT, not having an open bias?
Are all the outputs of the power supply properly verified?
Are there horiz scan drive pulses reaching the HOT from the scan gen?

--

Jerry G.
======

"Kirk S." wrote in message
Hi,

Got this monitor for free and am poking arounnd inside of it.

Power supply outputs check good.

Unit powers up.

Using an isolation transformer for testing, I have voltage on the HOT
and
deflection yokes. Removed HOT and it tests fine.

No B+ at the flyback. All voltages on the flyback are null and void.

The heater pins glow however I get no raster on the screen at all. I
thought I had HV at first however I believe the static was from the
degauss
coil.

Of course, I have no schematic or service literature.

Ideas?

Kirk S.