Paul

"MIchael Jasper" wrote in message
om...
Snip long posting
Questions about a large TV on a tall stand

That's a good thing to check out. Many new TV stands will have information
provided regarding the weight and size TV that it can safely hold. However,
the store where I bought my 32" TV (years ago) provided a stand with the
purchase of the TV. Even though they sold them together, the stand was not
able to handle such a heavy TV. I could tell this by putting the TV on it
and moving the wheeled stand around a bit. The stand "flexed" far more than
I liked. I acquired a more squat and sturdy stand and felt a lot better
about the stability.

Paul