Phisherman

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:32:16 -0400, "Ian"
wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the Shop-Vacs that can be used as leaf
blowers? If they really work it would be a nice benefit (and cause me to go
buy one now) but if it's a half-assed solution, better to know now. It
seems like an "oh yea, and you cal also do this".

Ian

I bought the most powerful leaf blower (a backpack model) I could
find last year and now I'm glad I did. It wasn't cheap, about $500.
The force of the blower can easily tip you off balance if the nozzle
is directed toward a wall. It cleared an acre lot in less than an
hour yesterday, and moved a 5-foot high mound of leaves with ease.
Ear muffs are needed.