Mark

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I can see nothing in the regs to preclude having a sink in front.

Those regs are peculiar anyway.

I asked the BCO how, since ny whole upstairs had to have sockets at such
a height as to be reached by disabled people, these disabled people were
going to jump through the 'clear opening'

He muttered something about 'its so the fire brigade can get in'

Ah well. I have a window with a basin in front of it in my upstairs
bathrooms, and another that will have a bath, and the BCO is not at all
interested.

Oh OK, thanks, that's great news!

Actually I think it's easier to have a kitchen unit
in front because it gives you a leg up on the way out

I am also not far from Cambridge :-)

Cheers,
Mark.