Dave Stanton

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:31:00 +0100, Mark Webb wrote:

We had the area behind out house block paved last year. Whilst we are
generally pleased with the quality of work, we seem to have a problem with
the sand washing out of the joints in areas subject to localised water
action (around the drains or where condensation drips off the facia
boards). Is there anything I can use to lock the sand in place without
creating a look that is obviously cement(ed) please?

Mark W.

I have just had my front block paved ( laid today). I am going to seal
mine myself. I suggest you google for block paving sealer, lots of useful
stuff around. Sealer will keep the sand in, so the sealer companies say.

Cheers

Dave