Sam Goldwasser

"Femme Verbeek" FV2003 ( at ) cyberjet ( dot ) nl writes:

I still have to pick up the vcr at the shop to have a better look.
It is a very large electronics shop, selling many brands, having their
own repair shop.
Chances are that the man at the desk can not answer any questions about
the investigation.

Note that if they are really in the business of *selling* new equipment,
they aren't going to be much interested in repair.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.