Tim Douglass

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:25:21 GMT, Steve Knight
wrote:

Glad you're OK. Helmets are great things. Almost 20 years ago I did a
one point landing from my mountain bike off a jump. Dropped about 8
feet vertically onto my forehead. Destroyed the helmet and shortened
my neck/spine by and inch and a half. Without the helmet there is
little chance I would have survived.

hell that's nothing I fell about that far when I was about 5 off a slide onto my
head. then wandered around and got hit by a car I guess (G)

We won't talk about my getting dropped on my head as a child, OK?

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com