IMM

Default Hutton, the real facts.

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
He made a grave error of judgement

I don't think he did at all. The war was not just about WMD.

I think we all know that, by now. But his grave error of judgement was
to say that WMD was the justification for war.

Only one of the points, not the point point. You are taking in right wing
crap. Iraq did have WMD and had used them. Kelly said they could be up and
running within days. It is fair to say WMD was on the agenda. I is fair to
say they could have them quickly if they wanted too, despite getting rid of
them for now.

If the US and UK were satisfied that none were there and never invaded
(altough WMD was not the only point), they could have them up and running
within months, weeks, days. Then if they have them again, and no troops in
the area, we would be powerless to stop them. It took six months to prepare
for this war. We would have to stand by if they had them and used them.
The odd B52 strike is about all we could do.

Get this 45 minutes WMD crap out of your mind as the only reason for
invading Iraq. The right wing press have done a good job at brainwashing
the hard of thinking into believing it was the only issue. IT WASN'T