JohnT.

What I find funny is all the contradictions and stupid thinking.

She can't get a job for 3 years, yet can afford a 2nd rate PI for $1000
to search her car for a tracking device. Heck, if I want to have
something unusual looke for on my car, I'd take it to a dealers service
center and tell them that I think there might be a tracking device by
boy/girlfriend on my car (not FBI-that marks you as a nutcase), and
could they please look carefully for anything unusual? even at $60 an
hour, a mechanic familiar with the make would be cheaper than $1000.

Other things too, such as the manpower required for this, Emails of her
followers (yeah right).

You just KNOW she wants to make problems for those people, not the other
way around.

Pbbbbt.

John