Secret Squirrel

(Doug Miller) wrote in
m:

In article ,

wrote:
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:18:45 -0500, Secret Squirrel
wrote:

With Bush re-election we can be assure of ultra Con judges, everyone
will be worshipping the same GOD, isn't that what we all want?

How, exactly, does the outcome of an election influence the way you or
anyone else worships?

It doesn't, and he's obviously a troll. However the argument could be made
that the Bush administration caters to the religous right and that allowing
him to select supreme court justices would further their goals. Personally
I find that to be a rather frightening prospect