Kevin Singleton

"Lloyd Parker" wrote in message

Someone that incompetent isn't fit to be president.

Your Senators believed the threat to be "continuing". What does that make
them?

Congress got the intel the administration wanted them to have.

Congress is free to gather any information they wish. Arguing that Congress
didn't have accurate information is like arguing that ignorance of the law
is an excuse.

Just like the threat from Costa Rica invading us might.

Ooh. Maybe we should have a quick look down south.

Except they obviously had, as he had no WMD.

You're very perceptive, 12 years down the road. It's unfortunate that you
weren't quite so perceptive before the war.

So why not wait until the inspections are finished?

How long? Another 12 years? 20? 100, maybe? What's a "resolution",
without consequences? The UN is irrelevant, and this incident proves it.
Couple that with the rampant corruption, and there is no need for a
continued relationship with the UN. The body has failed in its mission,
leaving the US alone in the world to do what's right. So, we did. Hail to
the chief.

--
Kevin
-=#=-