Larry Jaques

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:54:09 -0400, "Rumpty"
calmly ranted:

Thou shalt not stain cherry, Rumpty. You know that, you heathen

bastid. ; If you want it darker, expose it to a wee bit of
sunlight or a UV lamp.

Are you calling my customers bastid's? If MY bastid customer wants a dark
stained cherry, that's what they get! Next time you can't pay the mortgage,
tell your mortgage company, I DON'T STAIN CHERRY!

LOL, thanks! VBG!

If you need mortgage money (mine's paid off), run a class
enlightening the heather bastids about darkening cherry
-without- condemning themselves to an eternity in Hell.
$100 a head should cover their "insurance".
Can I get an "Amen"?

PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience
www.diversify.com - Web Database Development