IMM

Default Hutton, the real facts.

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ashley Stevens
writes
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Its patently obvious what happened.

You sound just like Tony Blair now....

No, it seems that in the face of overwhelming lack of evidence and bush
doing an about turn, Bliar has had to admit there might be a failing
somewhere

I have yet to hear this from minimie

Maxie, the UK intelligence people kept telling the government that WUD

would
be found. So they tell people that. TB doesn't look under rocks in the
desert you know.

Whatever intelligence he got, he should still have looked at the bigger
picture. The letter I have posted on uk-diy isn't the only voice saying
that his intelligence was false

He made a grave error of judgement

I don't think he did at all. The war was not just about WMD. WMD is the
only thing the right wing press can ever hope to corner him on, so they blow
it to high heaven as they grasp at straws, and the gullible go along with
it. It is clear he did look at the wider picture.

If it appears there are no "smoking gun" WUD, then an inquiry has to set

up.
But the capability to get them zippo was there, which is the main point,

and
I'm sure that will come out. You don't need a smoking gun.

--
geoff