dgk

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:50:11 -0400, "Joe Fabeitz"
wrote:

Now that's an answer.

Yes, that was a very good answer. Particularly since I just bought a
few Nimh AA cells at the local PC fair so that I can use them in a
light for my bike. I also bought a cheapo charger that claims to work
for both Nicad and Nimh. Having charged the batteries for two days I
just tried them out and they lasted one and one half commutes. That
translates to 90 minutes. Not good.

But now I see that the charger is a POS and I should use a better
charger since they're probably being undercharged. I do have a better
one that has separate settings for Nimh and Nicad, as well as standard
and high capacity. I'll try that one and see if they perform better.