I-zheet M'drurz

Is it plugged into a surger protector? Unplug it and try the ac
outlet in case the surge protector is bad.

BWA HA HAAA HA HAAAA! That's precious!

original poster wrote...

The TV menu appears toi be unaffected. The menu screens are
still in color (the normal color they have alwats been) and the
text is clear and sharp.

That was the CLUE FACTORY on line 1 for you. Too bad you slept
through the call.

Either that or you are a sales rep for Best Buy and they have
you brainwashed that surge protectors and Monster Cables can
solve/avoid problems. Having no troubleshooting skills would
be one thing, but this would be tragic.

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.