spanner

Default Indesit wdg1295w washer/drier tripping RCD on final fast spin

It has been doing this with an increased consistency for some time and
now it's starting to bother me. I had always thought it was the
electrics in my house causing it. Doubt it is though as the electrics
were redone only a few years ago. I have tried it in different plug
sockets with no difference.

It doesn't always trip power, but I would say there is a 50/50 chance
of it happening every time I use it.

Looking at washerhelp.com it sounds like I need to get it electrically
tested as there is likely to be a short causing it. Is this most
likely? I wondered if the fuse in it might not be correct, what fuse
should it be using?

BTW after I restore power it continues to work and never trips the
power again on that cycle, even though it does reach the same spin
speed peak as before.

Thanks.