*Anti_Neocon*

_If_ Kerry doesn't ****
up, then
2005 - 2012!

ANYBODY (DEMOCRAT) SEND GEORGE W. BUSH BACK TO TEJAS!

TRUE AS THE UNIVERSE W/ or W/OUT TECHNO PICS!

NO one deserved the stupidity of the USA falling to "W", in AD 2000
NO one deserved Hutu delivered "Justice"
NO one deserved Yugoslavian Serb "Justice" to Albanians
NO one deserved Hirohito's delivered "Justice"
NO one deserved Pol Pot's delivered "Justice"
NO one deserved Mao's delivered "Justice"
NO one deserved Stalin's delivered "Justice"
NO one deserved Hitler's delivered "Justice"

NO one deserve's Kharfor Sudan's "Justice"

The "justice" bit includes the sorry human beings exposed to Asshole
Columbus
and the U.S. Cavalry "Justice" delivered to NATIVE AMERICANS.

Human ****-headedness could go on for miles in this post. If you need that
either buy a copy of Howard Zinn's A Peoples History of the United States
or eMail Zootwoman / Mary Stanley. Bruce Morgan won't be as intelligently
responsive, but he'll cut and paste enough to wish you never bothered ;-)

OK, Seriously (for me);

There is, never has been and never will be a "god" outside of _Your_ own
personal courage
and sense of decency as an honestly decent, good Human Being.

"Hell" is living in denial; allowing your meager circumstances to mark
your ultimate tombstone
as one who...lacked empathy. The ignorance and stupidity you and all who
surrounded you
since birth and its logical progression towards whatever level of
mindless war *you* allowed
yourself to engage in, will be perma-forgotten...

You think *you're* "unique" son? Some idiot of your unevolved
calibre, born
THE EXACT BIRTHDAY YOU CELEBRATE ANNUALLY;
_Month_, Day, Year10, 20, 200, 2000 B.C. -10, -20, 4000 B.C. is nameless
for the same
exact stupid reason you'll be. Hell.

"Heaven" is potentially; *NOW* within and *through* *you* and *your*
actions, *me* and
through my actions. Forget your and my pasts! *Now* and this day
*forward* are *the*
very stuff of which our mutual opportunity to live *HEAVEN* is made!
Forget "church"on
Sunday, "LIVE" and initiate *positive* *reciprocity* _ALL_ week long.
This and *every*
week, season in and out, all of your life. THAT'S "*Heaven*"

Christian/Jew/Muslim *"that"* ;-)

Living gracefully; applied empathy caused by the perspective afforded
by knowledge, the
resultant probability of good judgement and its logical progression
towards thoughtful
compassion. Applied "diplomacy" in the breach, enables cooler minds to
prevail.

Forstalling "hell".

Learn.

Regards,

Marc Mulay
U.S. Naval Aviator/Officer 1981-88

PS- In the end, we're *all* permanently forgotten by nature. Live by
what makes *you*
feel internally at peace and you will be living as close to "heaven" and
as far from "hell" as
our species ever contrived possible, irrespective of its biological,
planetary, evolutinary "roots".

Sadly, I suspect that the minority of our species have the capacity to
understand the forgoing
and even of them, a paltry minority will evidence the will, ability and
desire given circumstances
to ACT upon the truth you've just been exposed to.

Regards,

Marc Mulay
Guitarist/Musician 1975-Present
#3 Nationally Ranked College Boxer (Penn State) 1978
US Naval Aviator/Officer 1981-88
Nice guy, yet slayer of witless, dummy, republican whores