Jim

Default Panasonic 27" Squashed Picture

Hey guys,
I have a 1992 Panasonic PC-29XF10A 27" TV.

Since about 2 days ago, a ~2" black bar appeared at the bottom of the
picture and the remaining picture on top of that is compressed
(squashed) vertically.

Does anybody have an idea of what components went? And how to figure
out which ones to replace?

Haven't repaired any TV's so I am a bit lost when looking inside of
one, so if anyone can help me in terms of physically locating the area
that went, that would be great. Or if anyone has a diagram or
component #'s for that specific model, that would be even better.

Thanks guys,
Jim