Subba Rao

Default Info request - Building home

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are planning to buy some land and build a house
ourselves. I really don't have the skills of a handyman but am willing
to learn. If I went that route, will I be saving money as opposed to
buying a built house? How big are the savings (apporximate % number)?

If someone here built a house all by themselves, how long did that take?
Are there any FAQs for people like me to learn and build a house?

Any information, help and advice is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
--
SR

Please remove SPAMBUSTER to reply via email.