Kerry *self inflicted purple Hearts* Loser

lid wrote:
In article ,
"Ian St. John" wrote:

Adding the island nation of Tuvalu just illustrates how feeble that facade
really is.

He-he. Tuvalu, from the CIA world fact book:

Area: 26 sq miles (1/10 the size of Washington, D.C.)

Population: 11,468 (7/04 est.)

2 ethnic groups, no HIV, no deaths from AIDS, per capita GDP $1,100, no
agriculture, no permanent crops, one of the smallest and most remote
nations on Earth.

Yet, they still have a more realistic budget than the United States with
its immense deficit spending habit:

revenue: $22.5 million

expenditures: $11.2 million (2000)

So they only spend about $1000 per resident, hahahahah, I'll take that.
Make the US budget the same ratio, lets see 275 million people, not
counting the 100 million or so illegal spics, our budget should be about
$275 Billion. Cool!, my income tax would but cut by a factor of 10.
Yeah I'm rich, so you can bitch all you want about "the rich" getting a
tax cut, LOL.