Hatunen

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:00:37 GMT, Bob Morrison
wrote:

In a previous post Hatunen says...
I assume you are aware of the huge earthquake potential beteen
the Cascades and the ocean; it appears the Pacific Northwest has
bigger earthqukes than California, and it may be "overdue". Then
there's volcanos...

Absolutely! In the Nisqually quake (6.8) my house didn't even suffer a
drywall crack. A few plastic bottles fell off a shelf and some of the
pictures on the wall were left askew.

That wasn't a big earthquake. Neither was Loma Prieta.