Doug Winterburn

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:53:29 -0700, Ray Kinzler wrote:

First let me say I posted what I did to begin with in response to what I
thought was somebody saying that Kerry and Bush both support outsourcing.

What in the world is Kerry going to do to stop it? Give a few tac breaks?
Does anybody think that any anoutn of tax breaks will make up for
workforces that are willing to work for $12/day?

One thing he's going to do is import those cheap foreign drugs and save us
a ton of money - whoops, there went *those* high paying US jobs to foreign
countries! I wonder what's so different in this scenario than folks
saying "buy from your local woodworking tool guy even if it costs more
than those cheap imports"?

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between