Stefek Zaba

Peter wrote:

Sorry you cant do this 2.5mm is limited to a 16a mcb !

Sigh. So unfused spurs don't exist, right? Nor is it permissible to
design a circuit where the nature of the load means an overload will not
arise using circuit protection only for short-circuit conditions, but
not for overloads? And I'm hallucinating when I see a 20A MCB 2.5mmsq
entry in the Conventional Cricuits table (7.1) of the OSG?

Hint - those are "rhetorical questions". Meaning, their factual answer
stands in stark contradiction to your simplistic, and plain wrong, claim
that "2.5mm is limited to a 16a mcb"). Yes, to use 2.5mm on circuits
with protective devices rated over 16A needs a bit of thought, sometimes
(gasp) some calculation of earth loop impedance in the cases where there
isn't a precomputed Table in the OSG for us. And your advice at least
errs on the side of caution. But accurate and complete it surely ain't...

Stefek