Richard Savage

Peter wrote:

No ! it is not and the Hood will need to be fused down via a 3AMP switched
fused spur, now that you have said that the appliances will be built in they
are classed as fixed for the regs and MUST have a means of isolation next to
the appliance that is double pole.

Peter

My previous reply to your point above seems to have dissapeared into the
ether. Copied he

Sorry, didn't mean to omit that vital element from the equation.. What
exactly is meant by 'next to' the appliance? I suspect that my '3 FCUs
under the sink' solution will be chosen whether or not it qualifies.

Ta

Richard