Terry

"Dem Feckers" wrote in message

"ultra" wrote in message
Hi there,
Im buying a new house and wondering is it easy to install some pot
lights? Any web site for more info about pot light? Builder charges

too much
for it.... Thanks in advance

Better ask the pros.
I'm only guessing you do have your medical marijuana card handy to prove
to the internet police you are within the dictations of the christian
jew cop government.
You may need a rotating room one for vegetation and one for budding.

voodoo disease 666

Joking aside; not much info to go on either!
Are there not requirements for pot lights installed in insulated walls or
ceiling to installed with a space around them to ensure there is not a heat
build and they not become or are a fire hazard from the word go?
AIUI you don't just chop a hole in a constructed ceiling/wall and bury a new
pot light into the insulated wall; hopefully snaking the wire through and
possibly disturbing something else in there!
Also don't cut or disrupt any vapour barriers if/as required by codes for
your climate. Heating and/or air conditioning is too expensive!
Also I'd be very careful not to invalidate any builders warranty and or
insurance requirement. Consult the building guides and electrical codes for
your jurisdiction; just assuming having the builder do it as an extra may be
too expensive may not be correct.
One reason we don't have any pot lights is because the ceiling insulation
and it's vapour barrier is immediately above our finished ceiling and
there's no way I want our expensively warmed house air leaking up there,
quite apart from moisture problems!