Dave Plowman

Default Repairing Holes in Roofing Felt (tiled roof)

In article ,
Mark wrote:
Don't boher. it is only there to stop pressure build up blowing
slates/tiles off...

And given it's a relatively new idea, how did they stop
tiles blowing off in the old days?

Nails...... lots of them :-P

Well the artificial slates on my roof have a fixing at the front end also
- as well as being as tight fitting as any real slate. And underfelt too.

The old tiled roof seemed only to have the tiles fixed down every so often
- and no felt. And it leaked like a sieve with the wind in the wrong
direction. ;-)

--
*I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn